Wednesday, November 09, 2005

For Those That Know Me...

This will be a tough week for me. I have applied for a position at work I have desired for a long time. It is a supervisor position. I have worked for this company for 9 years and think it is my turn to have a piece of the cake. I have worked so very hard and endured some high and some low times in my career. My interview was yesterday so now I sit here and wait. But while I wait, I ask that those that know me say a prayer that I will take the news, good or bad, fairly well. As most of you know, handling rejection well is not one of my best attributes. Hopefully by the end of this week, I will be able to share some good news for a change.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Sending some good luck vibes your way. I think it's time the company gives something back to you.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I find out tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home